Saturday 29 January 2011

VHS - DIGITAL

I have now started to analyse my CCTV footage and filter through to find the best scenes and anything that I find interesting or unusual looking characters. I have spent the week in the editing suite transferring my VHS tapes to digital so that I can then go into final cut pro and start to edit the footage and piece it together in a linear and non linear narrative. Thinking forwards to a project proposal I would like to continue to look at the spatial qualities of the fragmented narratives and also look at the narrative of the space around the screens that I want my film work shown on. The interpretation of how we interact with the film is what I find really interesting and I like the idea of a multi screen or/and multi narrative with the use of split screens.








No comments:

Post a Comment