Sunday 31 October 2010

CCTV and Split Screen

Ideas for how to record and show my stalking/ voyeur footage:

I like the way that 4 different angles are being relayed at the same time, which empathissis the 'being watched' feeling

I then went back to the site and recorded all the CCTV cameras I could find and mapped them on an ariel view of the site.


Theis split screen idea made me re-watch Requiem for a Dream as this also does a similar thing with split screens and photography and stop motion.
'Aronofsky uses montages of extremely short shots throughout the film (sometimes termed a hip hop montage). While an average 100-minute film has 600 to 700 cuts,Requiem features more than 2,000. Split-screen is used extensively, along with extremely tight closeups.Long tracking shots (including those shot with an apparatus strapping a camera to an actor, called the Snorricam) and time-lapse photography are also prominent stylistic devices.'
I

2 comments:

  1. Preferably, when you gain knowledge, are you able to mind updating your website with an increase of information? It is very ideal for me. cctv

    ReplyDelete